|Active Members||Lifetime Members|
R-Association Letter Winner Rings and Medallions
To update your contact information and pay member dues, please read the following before clicking on the membership link at the bottom of the page. Creating an account and paying your dues online can be a simple process.
1. You will scroll down to the log in screen (pictured below).
2. Enter your your credentials or create a new account and click "Continue" or press enter. You will be logged into your Rice Owls Account.
3. On the left menu, under "Donations", click the "Make a Donation" link.
4. Select your membership type [a. 2012-2013 Membership ($100) or b. R Lifetime Member Dues ($2,000)] and follow the steps for processing your payment. You're done!
Benefits of Membership
- Letter Winners helping Letter Winners
- Annual contributions support the present athletes’ activities and projects sponsored each year by R Association
- Job search network available to all letter winners
- Co-ordinate team reunions for all sports
- Opportunity to order Letter Winner Rings or Medallions
- Access to R Room for two to all home football games
- Access to letter winner message board providing pertinent information thru email
- Qualifies letter winners for Hall of Fame nomination
Frequently Asked Questions
I do not live in the Houston area and cannot take advantage of the game day benefits. Why should I contribute? Those who cannot attend games do receive all other benefits. Most importantly, your dues assist in providing recognition events for our current athletes.
I have an R-Pass that is good for one free ticket to home athletic events. Does this pass mean I am an active member of the R-Association? No. The R-Pass is issued by the Athletic Department to all graduating seniors. The R Association is not involved in the issuance of this pass. A membership card is issued to all active members of the R Association upon receipt of their dues.
I would like to organize a reunion of my former teammates. How can I get help from the R-Association? Contact our Executive Director, Don Knodel. He can assist you in making contact with your teammates through our database.
When does the Board of Directors meet? May I attend these meetings? Absolutely! The Board meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the R Room. You may contact Don Knodel should you have questions.
I would like to make additional contributions for events like the Scholar Athlete Banquet, All Sports Banquet, and the Graduation Day Breakfast. How may I do this? Your gifts are always appreciated and welcomed. Each year we have a number former athletes contribute to these recognition events. Contact Don Knodel to make arrangements.